Friday, June 24, 2011

Grace - Love - Freedom

I had the honor of stopping by Victory Foursquare Church in Marysville, WA tonight.  A friend had invited me there to see Georgian Banov.  Georgian was the leader of a band called "Silverwind" back in the day.  I actually remembering going to a silverwind concert when I was in High School.  I got really stirred up tonight as God spoke to me about bringing freedom and Love and Grace back to the church.   God's house was never meant to be a place of restriction but of freedom.  Never a place of demotion but promotion. Never a place of control but freedom and release.  We know God's heart is to bring freedom to the captives, but we find in churches all across America a certain PRISON mentality.  Time for God to break open the prison doors and release his Grace to us.  Have a great Grace day.  - Pastor Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment